Prayer List Policy
(as of July 30th, 2021)
We are happy to add you and/or your loved ones to the Prayer List in our weekly bulletins and on our website, however please be sure to follow the guidelines in the new Prayer List Policy below before contacting the church office. Thank you!
We will only add new names to the Prayer List under the following circumstances:
* Sick or ill at home or in the Hospital
* In a Rehab Center, Nursing Home or in Hospice
* In an Accident of any kind (automobile accident, falls, breaks, etc.)
* Having Surgery or a medical procedure performed
* Suffering an emotional trauma, including loss
Guidelines for submitting Prayer Requests:
* Names going on the Prayer List must be requested by a family member
of the person going on the Prayer List, a spouse, parent, sibling or child),
* Please do not add anyone to the Prayer List without their consent.
* We will have each name on our Prayer List for ONE MONTH unless the
church office is contacted for an extension before the 1st bulletin of each
* Church Office must be informed if circumstances change so names are
removed from the list before the month is over (recovery from any of the
circumstances listed above).
* We will continue to check the list each week as we process the bulletin
and do our best to remove names of the recently deceased, but do not
always catch them. Please let us know if a death has occurred if the
name has not been removed from the Prayer List.