IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT! We knew this was coming, but as of 8:00pm Wednesday, (April 1st), Governor Wolfe has extended the stay at home order to Cambria County. Here's what that means for Prince of Peace according to our diocesan directives.
1. Livestream masses will continue as they have been. Go to www.popnc.net for times and links.
2. The Church will no longer be open for visitation.
3. Confessions are temporarily suspended and will not occur at the scheduled times.
4. The parish office remains open, but Sue is working remotely. That means: feel free to email us or call us, but if you call, no one will answer. Please leave a message, we get the messages quickly, and we will return your call.
5. Since the Church is closed, please send your offertory envelopes via US mail or using our online donations at www.popnc.net
6. We are currently working with local funeral homes on what's permitted. If there is a death in your family, please call the funeral home and they will advise you on the current protocols.
7. Anointing of the Sick will only occur in danger of death. If someone is in that situation, call the parish and we'll let you know the current arrangements.
Please stay home, only go out for medicine, food, etc. and join us online as we pray together for an end to this pandemic.
Father Matthew Baum is the Parish Administrator at Prince of Peace Church in Northern Cambria, PA.